Yes, our Roof Load Bars will be strong enough to hold a Roof Top Tent. Because our racks and load bars are stronger than most factory roofs, we always recommend checking with your vehicle manufacturer for your vehicles load ratings.
Articles in this section
- Would the Pick-Up Truck Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit fit a Mazda BT-50 XTR space cab? Will it support a roof top tent?
- Will the Toyota Hilux Load Bar Kit support a roof top tent with two adults in it, without any damage to the roof ?
- Will the Pick-Up Truck Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit frame hold the weight of a rooftop tent and occupants?
- Can you tell me if the Quick Release Tent Mounts will fit on the Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Load Bed Load Bars Kit? Or are those just for the rack?
- Will the Jeep Grand Cherokee Load Bar Kit / Track fit over the factory tracks? Better yet, will they use the same holes for installation?
- Does the Nissan Xterra N50 Load Bar Kit fit with the factory rack still on the Xterra?
- Are the bars on the Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Load Bar Kit easy to remove when not needed? I would only need to utilize them a couple times a year and would like to remove them when not needed.
- What is the max weight the Hummer H3 Load Bar Kit / Feet can hold? Can I use them to mount a roof tent that weighs just under 200lbs?
- How far apart are the load bars on the Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Load Bar Kit?
- Is the Front Runner roof top tent compatible with the Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Load Bed Load Bars Kit?