Yes! Our Roof Top Tent will come with a ladder and universal hardware that can mount to most applications. If you have our Slimline II rack system, you will need to use one of our tent mounting kits for proper operation of the tent.
Articles in this section
- Do the side corner poles of the Modular Awning rub against the vehicle?
- Is the Roof Top Tent a hard shell or soft shell cover?
- What are the shipping dimensions of the box containing the Roof Top Tent?
- Does the roof top tent come with a ladder, cover, and mounting hardware?
- Can the Roof Top Tent be installed directly onto any vehicle?
- Can the Easy-Out Awning awning mount easily on other racks?
- Are the Modular Awning poles telescopic?
- How long does the Modular Awning take to set up with two people?
- Is the bug mesh diameter of the Flip Pop Tent small enough to protect against no-see-ums?
- Can the tent be mounted on a roof rack with your vertical surfboard carrier?