Yes! The holes found on the Rock Slider are to accommodate the Extended Hi-Lift Jack Adaptor - by Front Runner.
Articles in this section
- Does the Toyota Land Cruiser 70 Transfer Box Guard fit the 70 Series station wagon 4 door 2017 model?
- Will this tail gate dust kit suit a 2016 Toyota Hilux SR5 with factory tub liner?
- does the tail gate dust kit only dust seal the tray and tailgate or the sides of the tailgate as well ?
- Do you use pop rivets to fix the Land Rover Defender 90/110 Fender Protector or screws?
- Is this Jeep Wrangler JK / JKU Sump Guard suitable for the 2016 JKU?
- Would the Land Rover Defender (2007-Current) Tail Light Protectors fit 2015 defender 90 lights?
- I have a 2011/2012 Pajero long wheel base with factory step. Is installing the Mitsubishi Pajero CK/BK Rock Sliders simple swap out or do I need to drill cut /weld?
- Can I use the Toyota Fortuner (2005-2015) Rock Sliders as a lifting point for changing a flat?
- Are the circular holes on the outer tubes of the Mitsubishi Pajero CK/BK LWB Rock Sliders meant for a Hi-Lift Jack fitting?
- Is the Land Rover Defender 110 Sill Protector also for the 2/3 door model? Are the screws and nuts included?