The weight limit of the Rack Tray is 660lbs (300kg) evenly dispersed which usually exceeds the factory load rating of most vehicles. Please contact your vehicle manufacturer to check your factory roof limits.
Articles in this section
- Does this rack fit a 2016 4x4 high roof sprinter with the 140" wheelbase with an A/C on top?
- How easy is it to remove the JKU 1/2 Roof Rack Kit if I want to take off the hard top?
- Can a Front Runner rack support a roof top tent with 2 people, as well as cans of fuel and water?
- What is the load rating and weight limit of your roof rack?
- Which are the internal dimensions of the Land Rover Defender 90 Slimline II Roof Rack Kit tray?
- What is the height of the Toyota 4Runner (2010-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit when installed on the 4Runner?
- How is the wind noise with the Toyota 4Runner (2010-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit?
- Will the Lexus GX470 Slimline II 1/2 Roof Rack Kit fit 2006 GX470?
- Does the Toyota Prado 120 Slimline II 1/2 Roof Rack Kit fit a car without gutters?
- I am looking for a rack that I can mount a camera tripod on and stand next to operate. Will the cross bars on the Land Rover Discovery LR3/LR4 Slimline II 3/4 Roof Rack Kitsupport the weight of a full grown man?