This tank was designed so it doesn't require baffles.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to use the Front Runner Collapsible Water Bag with the Front Runner side shower arm mount?
- What is the power consumption at 12V for the Surgeflow Compact Water System Pump?
- How does the Water Tank 67l/17.7Gal Drawer System Mounting Kit mount to the drawer system? Do I have to do a custom install?
- Is the flow rate of the Water Tank For Double Jerry Can Holder viable for a shower?
- What are the threads on the fill and the drain of the Collapsible Water Bag Liner?
- Will the Stainless Steel Water Tank for Pick-Up Drawer System work without the drawer system, if i decide to mount it towards the back of my box with appropriate mounts? Will it need protection from the elements?
- Does the Stainless Steel Water Tank for Pick-Up Drawer System fit into a W461 G?
- Is there an upright water tank vent or do you need to take the fill cap off in order to vent it?
- Can the stainless steel water tank (Product Code: WTAN037) be fitted in combination with the VOLKSWAGEN AMAROK DC DRAWER KIT (Product Code: SSVA001) on the loading bay of the VW Amarok DC 2015?
- Does the 60l water tank have internal baffles ?