As tough as the Drop Down Table (TBRA027) is, it was designed for interior use only and hasn't been tested for exterior use. Our Stainless Steel prep and camp tables slide easily underneath the rack and are great options when easy and quick table space is needed.
Articles in this section
- Would this Drop Down Table work on a Land Cruiser 76 series?
- Can the Dometic CFX 65 change the power source from 12V (from portable power pack) to 220V when connected to the electricity source at the camp site or portable generator or you have to switch it manually?
- Has anyone ever tried using this Drop Down Table as a cooking surface with a dual fuel stove like the Coleman Guide Series?
- Will Wolf Pack Hi-Lids stack with each other?
- Can I order a Wolf Pack box with the Wolf Pack Hi-Lid as a unit?
- Hoe far is the distance between mounting holes (left to right) for the Gas/Propane Bottle Holder / Side Mount No.7 and No.10?
- Will the Dometic CFX50W Fridge plug in to normal car lighter socket ?
- What is the handle material of the D-Grip Camp Shovel?
- What is the weight of the D-Grip Camp Shovel?
- Can you please advise on the weight ratings for thes Expander Chairs?