There is no exact load rating for the Footwell Water Tank (WTAN022). That being said it is strong and designed to withstand stepping on the tank to get out of the vehicle. We do not recommend jumping or dancing on the tank. ; )
Articles in this section
- Do you need to assemble the Premium Water Tank Hose Kit?
- Will the Footwell Water Tank fit 2013 Hilux Dual Cab?
- I believe you mention the Footwell Water Tank has outlets on both sides, So should i get two hose kits , one for each side?
- Will the Footwell Water Tank fit a 100 series land cruiser?
- Does the seat still fold down with the Footwell Water tank in place? I have a 2015 JKU.
- Will the Footwell Water Tank fit in a 2017 Toyota Fortuner?
- What are the specs on the fittings for the Premium Water Tank Hose Kit?
- Will the Footwell Water Tank fit in my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited?
- At the end of the quick release hose attachment, what kind of on/off value to I connected it to. I see you sell the "Water Tank Locking Tap," but what other on/off dispensing valve is compatible?
- What size barb fittings are in Footwell Water Tank? barb and thread size ?