Yes, it's a good idea to have two of the hose kits. There are no caps on either end.
Articles in this section
- Do you need to assemble the Premium Water Tank Hose Kit?
- Will the Footwell Water Tank fit 2013 Hilux Dual Cab?
- I believe you mention the Footwell Water Tank has outlets on both sides, So should i get two hose kits , one for each side?
- Will the Footwell Water Tank fit a 100 series land cruiser?
- Does the seat still fold down with the Footwell Water tank in place? I have a 2015 JKU.
- Will the Footwell Water Tank fit in a 2017 Toyota Fortuner?
- What are the specs on the fittings for the Premium Water Tank Hose Kit?
- Will the Footwell Water Tank fit in my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited?
- At the end of the quick release hose attachment, what kind of on/off value to I connected it to. I see you sell the "Water Tank Locking Tap," but what other on/off dispensing valve is compatible?
- What size barb fittings are in Footwell Water Tank? barb and thread size ?