The range meter will read false as it is not aware of the auxiliary tank gradually feeding the main. Only when the 2nd tank is empty, will the range meter be accurate in its calculations.
Articles in this section
- Why wont the Toyota Land Cruiser 76 (2007-2013) Replacement 160l Fuel Tank fit a 2014 hzj76?
- Can I fit the Ford/Mazda Pick-up Truck (2012-Current) Auxiliary 63.5l Fuel Tank on a Ford Double Cab?
- Does the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Auxiliary 62l Fuel Tank tank have a pump that moves the fuel from the aux tank to the main tank?
- Will the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Auxiliary 62l Fuel Tank fit a LC 100 4.7L 2006?
- If I stored a Jerry Can in my vehicle, would I be able to smell the gas or no?
- How is the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Auxiliary 39.5l Fuel Tank fitted? Via the main Tank or a separate fill point? What is the weight of the empty tank?
- Is it possible to buy the hose set and installation hardware separately for the Toyota Hilux DC (2005-Current) Auxiliary 68l Fuel Tank? I have the Front Runner tank and brackets but I need the hose set and installation hardware.
- Can you fit the Auxiliary fuel tank and fit the spare wheel in position? How much ground clearance do you loose?
- What is the weight of an empty Land Rover Defender 110 Auxiliary 45l Fuel Tank ?
- Is the Land Rover Defender 110/130 Auxiliary 55l Fuel Tank also suitable for the TD5 130?