You can use a Cable Lock or a Long Shackle padlock to lock the base of the jack to the end plate of the Hi-Lift Jack Bracket (JADA010).
Articles in this section
- My axe doesn't have a hole in the bottom of that, so if I want to use this Axe Bracket, should I make a hole my axe?
- When using the Ratcheting Spade/Shovel Mount how do I secure my shovel?
- What is the Cargo Roller coated with?
- Will the Double Jerry Can Holder work with Scepter Military Water and Fuel Cans?
- Will this Ratcheting Spade/Shovel Mount work with the Expedition Rails?
- I have a slimline II for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner. Can I install expedition rails with the standard mount for the 45l Water Tank? Or will I need the special anywhere-on-the-rack mounts for the water tank?
- Wondering if the Pro Stainless Steel Prep Table Kit will fit my Slimline II on a 2013 Ford Ranger?
- How is this 10 inch LED Light Bar activated / turned on?
- I just recently purchased the Vertical Surfboard Carriers, can I a put a kayak and a SUP at the same time laying down? Or do I need to get a kayak rack?
- I'd like to mount the Double Jerry Can Holder vertically to an existing box. Will the straps support 2 full cans in this position?