Yes! The cover is UV stabilized and is meant to handle direct sun.
Articles in this section
- Is the Hi-Lift Jack Cover one size fits all, or do you offer different sizes?
- Hello, would the Plastic Water Jerry Can With Tap fit the Hilux double cab 2.7 liters?
- Is the Extended Hi-Lift Jack Adaptor goof for the Land Rover Defender jacking points?
- Is the Hi-Lift Jack Cover UV rated?
- Does the Hi-Lift Jack Cover fit on the jack while mounted to slimline roofrack using your mounting brackets?
- What winches will the Land Rover Discovery LR3 Winch Plate fit?
- Does the Ford Ranger T6 Winch Plate fit to the 2016 Ford Ranger Bumper?
- What is the outside diameter of the extended Extended Hi-Lift Jack Adaptor?
- If I install the Defender Bonnet/Hood Mounted Spare Wheel Carrier but don't always carry a spare wheel in this location, is the center screw rod completely removable?
- Is the Defender Bonnet/Hood Mounted Spare Wheel Carrier suitable for both alloy wheels and steel wheels?