We have the same set up in our Jeep at the offices so we measured for you. You'll have 26.75 inches (68 cm) of depth (from the tailgate to the rear seat) and 20.75 inches (52.7 cm) height from the slider to the interior rack.
Articles in this section
- Does the Jeep Wrangler JKU Cargo Slide lock when fully open?
- What is the max depth and height allowable for the Jeep Wrangler JKU Cargo Slide contents, like a fridge or cooler, when the second bench seat is up and the frontrunner cargo storage rack is in stalled?
- What height does the Cargo Slide/Fridge Slide add to the fridge once installed?
- Which cargo slide/fridge slide would you recommend to fit my Waeco fridge CFX65
- Does the Cargo Slide/Fridge Slide require drilling on a 2015 JK 4 door?
- Will 2 Wolf Packs fit side by side on the Cargo Slide/Fridge Slide?
- Do you sell storage boxes that would fit properly in this Jeep Wrangler JKU Cargo Slide side by side?
- I have a 2016 JKU with a fold up table on the tailgate. How much room is there between the tailgate and the face of the installed slider?
- Will the cargo slide work with a 2007 Wrangler at all? Thanks.
- Will my WAECO 50 litre CFX fit on the Cargo Slide/Fridge Slide?