Your 100amp alternator should be fine with this product. However, we would recommend contacting National Luna regarding the 140amp option you're considering.
Articles in this section
- Can you please tell me the inside measurements for the Toyota Hilux 4l Petrol Battery Bracket?
- My Defender has a 100amp alternator, will it burn out the Dual Battery Isolator system rated at 85amps continuous? I was planning on installing a 140amp alternator as well, is that not an option?
- Does the portable power pack have space for an Exide GF12076V gel battery?
- Can I use a heavier gauge wire with the DIY Split Charge System Kit if I wanted to place the auxiliary battery in the bed of a truck. In an enclosure?
- Can the Portable Power Pack be connected as the 3rd battery? Connected in-line from the the auxiliary battery that is fixed in the vehicle allowing it to charge while driving, but then also run off solar when left at camp?
- Is the Merit Female Plug suitable for external mounting on vehicle?
- Does the Toyota Prado 150 80A Battery Bracket fit both the Petrol and Diesel model Prado 150's? What side of the engine does it fit?
- Any issues with using thie DIY Split Charge System Kit to charge dissimilar batteries? My plan is using an AGM as secondary and retaining my lead-acid for starting.
- Can I use the National Luna Dual Battery Monitor if I dont have the National Luna Solenoid?
- Does the protable power pack include the Dual Battery Controller?