The Spare Tire Step was designed to support a full grown adult with ease. A lot of variables like the type of Spare Tire mount, the size and softness of the tire, and how tight the ratchet strap holding the step to the tire will change its load capacity.
Articles in this section
- Do new holes need to be drilled into the panel work to mount the Land Rover Disco 3/4; LR3/LR4 Ladder?
- I assume the Spare Wheel Step would be for spare tires that are attached to the tailgate and not for the tires with that are held by tire carriers and open independent of the tailgate, is that correct?
- What is the maximum user weight capacity of the Land Rover Disco 3/4; LR3/LR4 Ladder?
- Will this Land Rover Disco 3/4; LR3/LR4 Ladder fit the 2016 LR4?
- I have a 2015 LR4, will the Land Rover Disco 3/4; LR3/LR4 Ladder fit my car?
- How much weight can the Spare Wheel Step support?
- Can the top and bottom tailgate function normally with the LR3/LR4 Ladder installed?