To make the LR3/LR4 Full Length Roof Rack (KRLD028T) a solid platform you will need eight 1255 Standard Slats (RRSS1255) two 1165 Standard Slats (RRSS1165) and one Inter-Slat Bracket (RRAC034).
Articles in this section
- How many of these extra 1255mm slats would be required to make the full size roof rack of the Land Rover LR3 into a platform?
- Do you sell any rails without holes predrilled? I'm hoping to use the existing holes in the top of an offroad trailer I have.
- Are these Riv Nuts stainless, and are they closed-end?
- Will the Grab-On Foot Set fit the 2005 GX470 Factory side rails?
- What are the dimensions of the slot in the Universal Track / 2200mm(L)?
- Is the Front Runner Foot Set / 40mm compatable with Rhino-Rack tracks?
- What bolt size does the Foot Set / 40mm come with to attach to the rails?
- What is the width of the Universal Track / 2200mm(L)?
- How do I use this Rivnut tool?
- Will the Foot Set / 50mm the H3 gutter?