The Surfboard Carrier (RRAC052) sits lower then the Expedition Rails and therefor will not allow the stand up paddle board to clear the rails. You could always remove the rails that would interfere with the board since they're simple to install or remove.
Articles in this section
- Will the Expedition Rail Kit - Full Perimeter - for 1255mm(W) Rack fit on the Tacoma (2006 double cab) rack?
- Does the Expedition Rail Kit - Front or Back - for 1165mm(W) Rack work with the SUP board carrier mounted on the rack? Will the board ride above the rail?
- Would the Expedition Rail Kit - Full Perimeter - for 1425mm(W) Rack be the kit for a 4 door JKU with the full length rack?
- I see in the spec sheet these measure a bit over 4 inches in height, in the product guide it states it will raise the overall height of the rack only 2.5 inches (6.35 cm). Does that include the height of the corners?
- Do I need to remove the rack completely from my vehicle before installing this rail?
- Will the Expedition Rail Kit - Front or Back- 1165mm, fit the Tacoma Slimline II rack?
- Can the expedition rails still accommodate the rooftop tent and other accessories ?
- Will the expedition rails interfere with my existing Hi-Lift jack installation using Front Runner brackets?
- Is the Expedition Rail Kit - Front or Back - for 1345mm(W) Rack compatible with the Front Runner roof top tent? Will both fit on the Slimline II roof rack at the same time?
- What is the diameter of the rail tubing with the Expedition Rail Kit - Full Perimeter?