Yes! The Front Runner roof top tent (TENT031) is compatible with Toyota Tacoma Load Bed Load Bar Kit (KRTT901T).
Articles in this section
- Would the Pick-Up Truck Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit fit a Mazda BT-50 XTR space cab? Will it support a roof top tent?
- Will the Toyota Hilux Load Bar Kit support a roof top tent with two adults in it, without any damage to the roof ?
- Will the Pick-Up Truck Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit frame hold the weight of a rooftop tent and occupants?
- Can you tell me if the Quick Release Tent Mounts will fit on the Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Load Bed Load Bars Kit? Or are those just for the rack?
- Will the Jeep Grand Cherokee Load Bar Kit / Track fit over the factory tracks? Better yet, will they use the same holes for installation?
- Does the Nissan Xterra N50 Load Bar Kit fit with the factory rack still on the Xterra?
- Are the bars on the Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Load Bar Kit easy to remove when not needed? I would only need to utilize them a couple times a year and would like to remove them when not needed.
- What is the max weight the Hummer H3 Load Bar Kit / Feet can hold? Can I use them to mount a roof tent that weighs just under 200lbs?
- How far apart are the load bars on the Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Load Bar Kit?
- Is the Front Runner roof top tent compatible with the Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Load Bed Load Bars Kit?