The space between the roof and the rack is approximately 2 and 3/4 inches. The overall height added to the vehicle roof top with the rack kit installed is approximately 4 and 3/4 inches. Please note that these measurements may vary slightly at different parts of the roof.
Articles in this section
- Does this rack fit a 2016 4x4 high roof sprinter with the 140" wheelbase with an A/C on top?
- How easy is it to remove the JKU 1/2 Roof Rack Kit if I want to take off the hard top?
- Can a Front Runner rack support a roof top tent with 2 people, as well as cans of fuel and water?
- What is the load rating and weight limit of your roof rack?
- Which are the internal dimensions of the Land Rover Defender 90 Slimline II Roof Rack Kit tray?
- What is the height of the Toyota 4Runner (2010-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit when installed on the 4Runner?
- How is the wind noise with the Toyota 4Runner (2010-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit?
- Will the Lexus GX470 Slimline II 1/2 Roof Rack Kit fit 2006 GX470?
- Does the Toyota Prado 120 Slimline II 1/2 Roof Rack Kit fit a car without gutters?
- I am looking for a rack that I can mount a camera tripod on and stand next to operate. Will the cross bars on the Land Rover Discovery LR3/LR4 Slimline II 3/4 Roof Rack Kitsupport the weight of a full grown man?