If the dog guard mesh stops at the top of the rear seats, the drawer will fit. It might be a problem if the guard mesh goes to the floor.
Articles in this section
- Are your Pick-Up Drawers / Large made to fit across the width of a pickup bed? Has anyone ever installed one in a suburban?
- Will this 4 Cub Box Drawer /Fridge Slide Combo fit the Dometic CFX 65?
- Can the Land Rover Defender Gullwing Window be opened from the inside or can they only be opened from outside the car? regards
- What is the total weight of the Toyota FJ Cruiser Drawer Kit?
- Will the Land Rover Defender Gullwing Window / Glass fit my 2001 Defender 110. I have a standard rear window currently. Will I need to make any adjustments to the vehicle body, or will it fit into the current window aperture?
- Is it possible to install the Land Rover Discovery 3/4 LR3/LR4 Drawer Kit into a Discovery 3 that has the manufacturer's dog/load guard installed?
- What is the maximum weight that can be loaded on the deck of the Toyota Hilux Revo DC Drawer Kit?
- If the 3rd row seats on a Prado 150 are removed can the Toyota Prado 150/Lexus GX 460 Drawer Kit be mounted lower to give more space?
- Can you please state the width needed between load bed wheel arches for this product?
- What are the dimensions of the holes on the Front Face Plate Set for Pick-Up Drawers / Large panels?