The Cargo Slide (SSST003) is designed for all 4 door Jeep Wranglers from 2007 - present. That being said if your 2007 Jeep Wrangler is a 4 door you will have no problem. For more information please feel free to give us a call.
Articles in this section
- Does the Jeep Wrangler JKU Cargo Slide lock when fully open?
- What is the max depth and height allowable for the Jeep Wrangler JKU Cargo Slide contents, like a fridge or cooler, when the second bench seat is up and the frontrunner cargo storage rack is in stalled?
- What height does the Cargo Slide/Fridge Slide add to the fridge once installed?
- Which cargo slide/fridge slide would you recommend to fit my Waeco fridge CFX65
- Does the Cargo Slide/Fridge Slide require drilling on a 2015 JK 4 door?
- Will 2 Wolf Packs fit side by side on the Cargo Slide/Fridge Slide?
- Do you sell storage boxes that would fit properly in this Jeep Wrangler JKU Cargo Slide side by side?
- I have a 2016 JKU with a fold up table on the tailgate. How much room is there between the tailgate and the face of the installed slider?
- Will the cargo slide work with a 2007 Wrangler at all? Thanks.
- Will my WAECO 50 litre CFX fit on the Cargo Slide/Fridge Slide?