You will have to drill the hole the size of the rivnut, place the rivnut with tool into the hole and with a wrench on the nut you tighten the bolt with the allen key and by doing that it will pull the treads of the rivnut and lock it in place.
Articles in this section
- How many of these extra 1255mm slats would be required to make the full size roof rack of the Land Rover LR3 into a platform?
- Do you sell any rails without holes predrilled? I'm hoping to use the existing holes in the top of an offroad trailer I have.
- Are these Riv Nuts stainless, and are they closed-end?
- Will the Grab-On Foot Set fit the 2005 GX470 Factory side rails?
- What are the dimensions of the slot in the Universal Track / 2200mm(L)?
- Is the Front Runner Foot Set / 40mm compatable with Rhino-Rack tracks?
- What bolt size does the Foot Set / 40mm come with to attach to the rails?
- What is the width of the Universal Track / 2200mm(L)?
- How do I use this Rivnut tool?
- Will the Foot Set / 50mm the H3 gutter?