These drawer systems are universal and can fit to any vehicle. This particular one is just most common for pick-up trucks. We offer a drawer system that is common for SUV's as well (Product Code: SSDR005). You'll find measurements in the specs tab of the product pages for both of these drawer systems. Compare to your vehicle to figure out which one works best.
Articles in this section
- Are your Pick-Up Drawers / Large made to fit across the width of a pickup bed? Has anyone ever installed one in a suburban?
- Will this 4 Cub Box Drawer /Fridge Slide Combo fit the Dometic CFX 65?
- Can the Land Rover Defender Gullwing Window be opened from the inside or can they only be opened from outside the car? regards
- What is the total weight of the Toyota FJ Cruiser Drawer Kit?
- Will the Land Rover Defender Gullwing Window / Glass fit my 2001 Defender 110. I have a standard rear window currently. Will I need to make any adjustments to the vehicle body, or will it fit into the current window aperture?
- Is it possible to install the Land Rover Discovery 3/4 LR3/LR4 Drawer Kit into a Discovery 3 that has the manufacturer's dog/load guard installed?
- What is the maximum weight that can be loaded on the deck of the Toyota Hilux Revo DC Drawer Kit?
- If the 3rd row seats on a Prado 150 are removed can the Toyota Prado 150/Lexus GX 460 Drawer Kit be mounted lower to give more space?
- Can you please state the width needed between load bed wheel arches for this product?
- What are the dimensions of the holes on the Front Face Plate Set for Pick-Up Drawers / Large panels?