The Load Bars will have no problem mounting that size of a tent to them. As for max weight you will have to contact the vehicle manufacture as the Load Bars use the factory tracks to mount to the vehicle which are weaker than our Load Bars.
Articles in this section
- Greetings, How much weight can this support?
- Will this fit 13' Tacoma?
- Is this product appropriate for carrying roof-top tent? The RTT I have in mind is 62kg the combined weight of the occupants is 134kg, so a grand total of 196kg.
- (KRTT901T) What is the maximum weight you can load? Planning on fitting roof top tent that sleeps 3-4 people.
- (KRTL037) What’s the load weight limit for the load bars?
- (KRTT951T) Would these fit a tundra with a truck bed rail system
- (KRLB006)What is the rated kg capacity for this Load bar Kit? with regards to fitting a Roof Top Tent to an SR5 Hilux?
- What is the maximum load capacity for the load bars (KRLB006) in Kg?
- (KRLB006)Is your load bar kit compatible with a Ford Ranger 2017 PX 2 XLT with a sports bar in place?
- (KRNP009) Is there a static/dynamic load capacity?