Yes, they are! To remove the bars simply remove the two M8 lock nuts holding each bar to the Foot Rails.
Articles in this section
- Greetings, How much weight can this support?
- Will this fit 13' Tacoma?
- Is this product appropriate for carrying roof-top tent? The RTT I have in mind is 62kg the combined weight of the occupants is 134kg, so a grand total of 196kg.
- (KRTT901T) What is the maximum weight you can load? Planning on fitting roof top tent that sleeps 3-4 people.
- (KRTL037) What’s the load weight limit for the load bars?
- (KRTT951T) Would these fit a tundra with a truck bed rail system
- (KRLB006)What is the rated kg capacity for this Load bar Kit? with regards to fitting a Roof Top Tent to an SR5 Hilux?
- What is the maximum load capacity for the load bars (KRLB006) in Kg?
- (KRLB006)Is your load bar kit compatible with a Ford Ranger 2017 PX 2 XLT with a sports bar in place?
- (KRNP009) Is there a static/dynamic load capacity?