It's difficult to say exactly what impact it will have on your specific vehicle. The tent will add drag but only marginally impact fuel consumption.
Articles in this section
- Do the side corner poles of the Modular Awning rub against the vehicle?
- Is the Roof Top Tent a hard shell or soft shell cover?
- What are the shipping dimensions of the box containing the Roof Top Tent?
- Does the roof top tent come with a ladder, cover, and mounting hardware?
- Can the Roof Top Tent be installed directly onto any vehicle?
- Can the Easy-Out Awning awning mount easily on other racks?
- Are the Modular Awning poles telescopic?
- How long does the Modular Awning take to set up with two people?
- Is the bug mesh diameter of the Flip Pop Tent small enough to protect against no-see-ums?
- Can the tent be mounted on a roof rack with your vertical surfboard carrier?