Yes! The mesh for the Flip Top Tent is tight enough to stop no-see-ums. If you do see-um just make sure you're all zipped up!
Articles in this section
- Do you make a Roof Rack for Subaru Foresters? I know my OEM roof rack will take the weight of this product. I have a 2019 Forester Touring.
- Do you have places in The Cape where I can buy the roof top tent and have it fitted for a Toyota Prado? What’s does it look like packed up any picture?
- With the options of foldable solar panels out there, will the awning ever be a foldable solar panel that can hook to a generator?
- (TENT031) Is this a 3 or 4 season tent?
- Is there any issue mounting this (TENT031) on a Jeep JK, with the Slimline II, in a way that it folds out over the rear of the vehicle?
- Does my 2.5m Awning (TENT036) need to be waterproofed?
- (TENT022) What is the max height from the ground to tent bottom before needing the extension? I have a stock Land Rover Discovery 3 and I am putting the front runner tent on the front runner rack.
- Is your tent(TENT031) comparable or better in quality than the Tepui Ayer or Smitthbilt Overlander? Does the installation kit come with the tent? Thanks
- Do the side corner poles of the Modular Awning rub against the vehicle?
- Is the Roof Top Tent a hard shell or soft shell cover?