Yes! The poles in the Modular Awning (AWNI004) are telescopic making each easy to adjust for any terrain.
Articles in this section
- Do you make a Roof Rack for Subaru Foresters? I know my OEM roof rack will take the weight of this product. I have a 2019 Forester Touring.
- Do you have places in The Cape where I can buy the roof top tent and have it fitted for a Toyota Prado? What’s does it look like packed up any picture?
- What color is the cover used when the tent (TENT031) is closed and stowed.
- (TENT036) How long are the two standing poles when adjusted to full length?
- With the options of foldable solar panels out there, will the awning ever be a foldable solar panel that can hook to a generator?
- (TENT031) Will this fit on an RCI bed-rack?
- (KRTL032T) Does this item have enough space to mount the frontrunner tent, opening to the side?
- (TENT031) I have a 2003 Honda Odyssey with factory roof rails. What I would need to mount your tent on my vehicle.
- (TENT036)Is it possible for one person to set up your easy out awnings?
- (TENT031) Are the tent mount kits designed to make the install easier on a slimline II rack versus the hardware that comes with the roof top tent.