Yes! The holes found on the Rock Slider are to accommodate the Extended Hi-Lift Jack Adaptor - by Front Runner.
Articles in this section
- Will (SGLD009) work with an ARB summit bar already installed on a 2015 Discovery / LR4?
- Is (SGJW002) Sump Guard compatible with an ARB Deluxe Front Bumper?
- Would this Guard (BGTL001) fit a 1995 75 series?
- HelloCan you purchase just the Sill Guard (BPLD003)and not the parts for that sit under the doors?
- Hi, would this wheel carrier (RBLD002) be capable of supporting a 37”x12.50-17” BFGoodrich mud terrain tyre mounted on a 17”x9” Maxxtrac Steel beadlocked wheel?Many thanks Mike
- On a Jeep Wrangler JK 2017 model. is the Sump Guard (SGJW002) an easy do it yourself installation?
- (SGLD007) Is this compatible with ARB bull bars
- Will this (SGJW002) be compatible with a ARB bumper on a 2010 Jeep JKU?
- (SGLD010) Does the Sump Guard have any recovery points?
- Does the Defender Diff Guard (SGLD001) fit on both the front and rear Diff?