This harness technically supports those lights however you will need to splice and customize for proper fitment.
Articles in this section
- Is the LED in the Solar Jar Light a warm or white light output?
- Will the Double LED Wiring Harness work with two Frontrunner 250MM LED FLOOD LIGHT mounted to a truck camper shell Slimline2? Rather than using the CURLY HELLA CORD EXTENSION / 3M - BY FRONT RUNNER for power?
- Where can I get a replacement fuse that fits inside the Curly Hella Cord Extension?
- Will the Single LED Wiring Harness be able to provide power for both lights included in the pair or will I need to purchase two sets? And would each light have an individual on/off switch if each light requires a harness?
- Are the light connections in the Double LED Wiring Harness split so that I can use this to wire two of your 3 inch led's on either side of the JK windsheild?
- Is the Double LED Wiring Harness split with enough room to wire both 3 inch LEDs on either side of the windshield onto one rocker switch?
- Can the Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU Windshield Spot Light Brackets be used in conjunction with your rack for the JK?
- Is the wireless communication done via IR or radio? Does the LED Remote Control work with any 12V lights?
- Does the Solar Jar Light have on/off switch and can it be used outdoors?
- How many lights can be connected to a single LED Remote Control I'm looking at using it with: 1x Front Runner Flood / Spot Combo Light and 2x Frontrunner Flood Light. Would this work?