The Slimline II Roof Rack features channels that accept 8mm bolts. You have endless options for mounting lights - the most common placement for lights facing forward are 1) on the edge rail, which has a channel for an 8mm bolt, or 2) a few inches back from the edge of the rack on the slat, which also has a channel that accepts an 8mm bolt. Lights can be mounted on the top AND/OR underneath the rack. The same goes if you want to mount lights on the sides or rear of the rack.
Articles in this section
- Do y'all have a mount system for a 958 Cayenne that has the OEM roof rails?
- What is the weight limit for this?
- Im wondering if it was possible to buy the T slot rails themselves separately for replacements or custom modifications?
- Does the rack cover the sunroof?
- Can expedition side rails (KRXS011) be fitted to this rack?
- Does the kit (KRLF001T)include ALL the components pictured on your web site for the Freelander 2. I am specifically interested in the number of roof slats. The pictures show about 9 roof slats.
- Do you offer a ladder?
- (KRTS001T) I see the rack partially covers the sunroof. Does it interfere when opening it?
- Is (KRSJ002T) the correct Rack, if you want to fit TENT031 ?
- (KRTL033L) On a 1990 Fj62. Will the rack accommodate a Roof top tent and a kayak? Or a Roof top tent and two kayaks? Perhaps mounting the Kayak on its edge?