The Slimline II Roof Rack features channels that accept 8mm bolts. You have endless options for mounting lights - the most common placement for lights facing forward are 1) on the edge rail, which has a channel for an 8mm bolt, or 2) a few inches back from the edge of the rack on the slat, which also has a channel that accepts an 8mm bolt. Lights can be mounted on the top AND/OR underneath the rack. The same goes if you want to mount lights on the sides or rear of the rack.
Articles in this section
- Do y'all have a mount system for a 958 Cayenne that has the OEM roof rails?
- What is the weight limit for this?
- Im wondering if it was possible to buy the T slot rails themselves separately for replacements or custom modifications?
- Does the rack cover the sunroof?
- Do you offer a ladder?
- Does this rack fit a 2016 4x4 high roof sprinter with the 140" wheelbase with an A/C on top?
- (KRTF050T) Will this rack work on a 2010 4Runner Trail with a Gobi ladder?
- (KRTF050T) I see this adds 5" of overall height. Is that from the roof line, or does that include the height with the factory rail system?
- How wide is the Jeep Wrangler rack (KRJW020T)? Does it overhang the sides of the Jeep's hardtop?
- Are the cross slats removable from this rack (KRSX003T)? I have a sunroof.