The Slimline II Roof Rack features channels that accept 8mm bolts. You have endless options for mounting lights - the most common placement for lights facing forward are 1) on the edge rail, which has a channel for an 8mm bolt, or 2) a few inches back from the edge of the rack on the slat, which also has a channel that accepts an 8mm bolt. Lights can be mounted on the top AND/OR underneath the rack. The same goes if you want to mount lights on the sides or rear of the rack.
Articles in this section
- How easy is it to remove the JKU 1/2 Roof Rack Kit if I want to take off the hard top?
- Can your rack support a roof top tent with 2 people and fuel and water on my rack?
- What is the load rating and weight limit of your roof rack?
- Which are the internal dimensions of the Land Rover Defender 90 Slimline II Roof Rack Kit tray?
- What is the height of the Toyota 4Runner (2010-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit when installed on the 4Runner?
- How is the wind noise with the Toyota 4Runner (2010-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit?
- Will the Lexus GX470 Slimline II 1/2 Roof Rack Kit fit 2006 GX470?
- Does the Toyota Prado 120 Slimline II 1/2 Roof Rack Kit fit a car without gutters?
- I am looking for a rack that I can mount a camera tripod on and stand next to operate. Will the cross bars on the Land Rover Discovery LR3/LR4 Slimline II 3/4 Roof Rack Kitsupport the weight of a full grown man?
- What weight can be carried on the Ford/Mazda (2012-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit?