It depends on if the roof of your Defender is smooth or ribbed. If the roof is smooth, the table and slides will mount without any issues. If the roof is ribbed, there isn't enough room for the table and slides to mount.
Articles in this section
- Do y'all have a mount system for a 958 Cayenne that has the OEM roof rails?
- What is the weight limit for this?
- Im wondering if it was possible to buy the T slot rails themselves separately for replacements or custom modifications?
- Does the rack cover the sunroof?
- Can expedition side rails (KRXS011) be fitted to this rack?
- Does the kit (KRLF001T)include ALL the components pictured on your web site for the Freelander 2. I am specifically interested in the number of roof slats. The pictures show about 9 roof slats.
- Do you offer a ladder?
- (KRTS001T) I see the rack partially covers the sunroof. Does it interfere when opening it?
- Is (KRSJ002T) the correct Rack, if you want to fit TENT031 ?
- (KRTL033L) On a 1990 Fj62. Will the rack accommodate a Roof top tent and a kayak? Or a Roof top tent and two kayaks? Perhaps mounting the Kayak on its edge?