The Subaru Crosstrek Roof Rack (KRSX002T) comes with a Grab On Foot system and is not lockable. For further The would be thief would need to be carrying around a 13mm wrench in his criminal tool bag and need 20 minutes or so - so a theft is highly unlikely! Even in the most dangerous parts of Africa, we have never heard of this happening!
Articles in this section
- Do y'all have a mount system for a 958 Cayenne that has the OEM roof rails?
- What is the weight limit for this?
- Im wondering if it was possible to buy the T slot rails themselves separately for replacements or custom modifications?
- Does the rack cover the sunroof?
- Can expedition side rails (KRXS011) be fitted to this rack?
- Does the kit (KRLF001T)include ALL the components pictured on your web site for the Freelander 2. I am specifically interested in the number of roof slats. The pictures show about 9 roof slats.
- Do you offer a ladder?
- (KRTS001T) I see the rack partially covers the sunroof. Does it interfere when opening it?
- Is (KRSJ002T) the correct Rack, if you want to fit TENT031 ?
- (KRTL033L) On a 1990 Fj62. Will the rack accommodate a Roof top tent and a kayak? Or a Roof top tent and two kayaks? Perhaps mounting the Kayak on its edge?