The Max Load for the Rack Tray is 660lbs (300kg) evenly dispersed. We also recommend checking with your vehicle manufacturer since our racks have a higher Max Load than most factory roofs. Refer to your vehicle owner's manual for the Safe Work Load specific of your Ford Ranger.
Articles in this section
- Do y'all have a mount system for a 958 Cayenne that has the OEM roof rails?
- What is the weight limit for this?
- Im wondering if it was possible to buy the T slot rails themselves separately for replacements or custom modifications?
- Does the rack cover the sunroof?
- Can expedition side rails (KRXS011) be fitted to this rack?
- Does the kit (KRLF001T)include ALL the components pictured on your web site for the Freelander 2. I am specifically interested in the number of roof slats. The pictures show about 9 roof slats.
- Do you offer a ladder?
- (KRTS001T) I see the rack partially covers the sunroof. Does it interfere when opening it?
- Is (KRSJ002T) the correct Rack, if you want to fit TENT031 ?
- (KRTL033L) On a 1990 Fj62. Will the rack accommodate a Roof top tent and a kayak? Or a Roof top tent and two kayaks? Perhaps mounting the Kayak on its edge?