The interior tray kit sits up flush to the rear seat, so unfortunately this tank will not fit at the same time, unless you mount it with the seats down.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to use the Front Runner Collapsible Water Bag with the Front Runner side shower arm mount?
- (WTLD001) (WTLD002)Regarding a Defender 110 station wagon 2013 with a long range fuel tank added, will the water tank still fit?
- Will this tank (WTAN008)fit behind the seats in an Amarok?
- Is there any Warranty, especially against LEAKING at molded outlets/nipples ?
- Can the tap be oriented so that it will work and dispense water when the can is laid on its side? Thanks
- (WTAN009) Can this tank be pressurized or is it only a gravity spout?
- (WTAN008) What size and type of fitting is on the valve?
- (WTLD001) Can the Land Rover Water Tank be fitted to the right hand wheel arch rather than the left??
- (WTAN002) Is there a cover for the tap or a different plug you can put on the tap area? If travel outside we don't want dirt/debris to surround the tap and would replace the tap when we start using water at landing site.
- Will the footwell water tank (WTAN022) fit a 463 G-Wagen