The upright water tank is designed to sit upright and is often used behind the drawer system. Check the specs on the product detail page for the product measurements and see if they will fit together in your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to use the Front Runner Collapsible Water Bag with the Front Runner side shower arm mount?
- What is the power consumption at 12V for the Surgeflow Compact Water System Pump?
- How does the Water Tank 67l/17.7Gal Drawer System Mounting Kit mount to the drawer system? Do I have to do a custom install?
- Is the flow rate of the Water Tank For Double Jerry Can Holder viable for a shower?
- What are the threads on the fill and the drain of the Collapsible Water Bag Liner?
- Will the Stainless Steel Water Tank for Pick-Up Drawer System work without the drawer system, if i decide to mount it towards the back of my box with appropriate mounts? Will it need protection from the elements?
- Does the Stainless Steel Water Tank for Pick-Up Drawer System fit into a W461 G?
- Is there an upright water tank vent or do you need to take the fill cap off in order to vent it?
- Can the stainless steel water tank (Product Code: WTAN037) be fitted in combination with the VOLKSWAGEN AMAROK DC DRAWER KIT (Product Code: SSVA001) on the loading bay of the VW Amarok DC 2015?
- Does the 60l water tank have internal baffles ?