Yes. The 60L / 15.9 Gal Water Tank (WTAN010) will fit onto the Jeep JKU Interior Rack (VACC021).
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to use the Front Runner Collapsible Water Bag with the Front Runner side shower arm mount?
- (WTLD001) (WTLD002)Regarding a Defender 110 station wagon 2013 with a long range fuel tank added, will the water tank still fit?
- Will this tank (WTAN008)fit behind the seats in an Amarok?
- Is there any Warranty, especially against LEAKING at molded outlets/nipples ?
- Can the tap be oriented so that it will work and dispense water when the can is laid on its side? Thanks
- (WTAN009) Can this tank be pressurized or is it only a gravity spout?
- (WTAN008) What size and type of fitting is on the valve?
- (WTLD001) Can the Land Rover Water Tank be fitted to the right hand wheel arch rather than the left??
- (WTAN002) Is there a cover for the tap or a different plug you can put on the tap area? If travel outside we don't want dirt/debris to surround the tap and would replace the tap when we start using water at landing site.
- Will the footwell water tank (WTAN022) fit a 463 G-Wagen