To fit the table under the rack you need a minimum space of 35mm between the bottom of the rack and the highest part of the roof. The tables all measure 1150mm in length so as long as you have that length available and the appropriate gap, then you should be able to fit it.
Articles in this section
- (WTAN002) Can the water Jerry can with tap be stored on it's side without leaking?
- is this gas bottle mount (GBHO009) mountable on top of the the slimline II, correct?
- Can I fit this gas bottle holder (GBHO009) to the chassis rail on my 2017 Dmax? Am looking at fitting to left side where the tow bar attaches.
- (WTAN002)I am interested in camping in the winter and was wondering what temperatures these cans are able to withstand.?
- I recently bought TBRA006. One bolt has a spring and washer on it to be slide in to the keyhole mount, the other does not have the spring and washer. I am mounting this on a jeep JKU in a perpendicular fashion. I am not sure of the stability?
- Can this jerry can (WTAN002) be used to dispense the water while lying on its side, with the tap turned 90 degrees clockwise to accomodate?
- Can I hang this bag (WTAN039)up up from the provided carry loops to provide easy access to the water whilst at camp?
- Is this a metal handle or plastic handle spade/shovel (REGU049)?
- Will the drop down table (TBRA027) fit on a Jeep Wrangler TJ? (97-06)
- Where do we find the transit bag (RRAC131) that fits 3 wolf packs mentioned in the YouTube video?