We do not believe in locking a moving load limit of the rack as there are too many variables. Any fixed figure would be kind of a vapor number. Here's how we roll: The Front Runner Slimline II Rack Tray is designed to carry heavy loads and is one of the strongest, if not THE strongest out there. Our engineers have dialed in a safe load rating at 660lbs (300kg) but it has been known to carry more. Have you seen us load 1540 lbs of water on a Front Runner Rack mounted to a Land Rover Discovery 4? Check out our YouTube channel. Note: this rack is so darn strong it can exceed the factory load rating of some vehicle's roofs. Please contact your vehicle manufacturer to check your vehicle’s specific load ratings. And always load your Front Runner Rack with evenly dispersed weight and lots of common sense!
Articles in this section
- What is the static and dynamic weight rating of this rack??
- (KRTT900T) Do you have a rack kit for the long bed? I have a 6'-2" double cab Tacoma.
- Will the Pick-Up Truck Load Bed Slimline II Rack support the weight of a roof top tent as well as the occupants using the tent?
- I have a 2014 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 crew cab. Can I use the Pick-Up Truck Load Bed Slimline II Rack for a tent to sleep in? It would be myself and girlfriend? I weigh 200lbs and she's around 115lbs.
- I have a tonneau cover on my truck at the moment. Would the tonneau cover have to be removed to install the Ford F150 F250 F350 Pick-Up Truck (1997-Current) Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit?
- Will the Pick-Up Truck Load Bed Slimline II Rack fit a 2004 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Xtra cab?
- Will the Pick-Up Truck Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit fit on my camper shell if needed?
- Can the Pick-Up Truck Load Bed Slimline II Rack rack be mounted into the existing tracks in the tray of a 2016 Ford Wildtrak?
- Mounted at recommended position/height, how much clearance will there be between bottom of the Toyota Tacoma Pick-Up Truck (2005-Current) Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit and the bed?
- What is the weight capacity of this rack both on highway and off road?