Yes, the tonneau cover would have to be removed in order to install this bed rack kit.
Articles in this section
- What is the static and dynamic weight rating of this rack??
- (KRLB001T) I have a Ford F150 1998 model. Would this rack fit?
- (KRCS001T) If i want to raise the height of the rack more than the 180mm height of the legs provided with the kit, at least 100mm more than the original, do you have any solution?
- (KRLB002T) Will This fit 1997 Toyota Tacoma extended cab truck bed?
- What are the dimensions for this rack (KRCC006T), looking in from the tailgate. I'd like to know if it might clear a Bak Revolver X4, in order to roll the tonneau up.
- (KRDR008T)Do you have bed rack for a 2013 Ram 1500 quad cab 6'4" bed without the Ram Box?
- Is it possible to add another set of (LASS026) - Universal Load Bed Legs for more support? Do you offer these separately?
- Will this rack (KRLB002T) fit a 2004 Nissan Frontier crew cab 6 foot bed?
- I've got a 2017 Toyota Hilux. Was wondering if this rack (KRLB005T)can be fitted around and with sports bars?
- (KRTT900T) Do you have a rack kit for the long bed? I have a 6'-2" double cab Tacoma.