Yes, the main tank is continuously fed from your auxiliary tank, but at the ¾ mark you will notice that your fuel gauge will remain above the three quarter level mark for longer. When your fuel gauge drops below the three quarter level mark, it will be a rough indication that the auxiliary tank is empty. The fuel gauge will work as normal from that point onwards.
Articles in this section
- Hi Guys, Do the cans still fit your double jerry can holder with the protectors kit on
- What is the difference to the Man-a-fre tank? And why doesn't it fit American spec vehicles?
- Is the auxiliary tank (FTMP004G) compatible with the 7 seater Pajero Sport Exceed?
- Do your Jerry cans fit into your double Jerry can holder with the foam applied (JCFU003)
- can the printed label information be removed off this JCFU010? is it just a sticker?
- Where are these Jerry cans (JCFU009) made?
- Will this Protector kit (JCFU003) work for the Plastic Water Jerry Can too?
- Hi, Have you ever seen 2 of these Jerry can holders (JCBR001) mounted on one side of a 90? I have a locker on one side and want to mount 2 cans on the other.
- Does the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Auxiliary 62l Fuel Tank tank have a pump that moves the fuel from the aux tank to the main tank?
- Will the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Auxiliary 62l Fuel Tank fit a LC 100 4.7L 2006?