Yes. Our Axe mount will work for axe's with up to 1 3/4 inch head thickness.
Articles in this section
- Last weekend our friend's Jeep was stolen with tent installed. Jeep was recovered but they got away with the tent :( We are now paranoid and looking to secure our tent more. Are these a more secure option to the regular tent mount kit in your opinion?
- What is the warranty on this particular light bar?
- If you mount this under the rack where the wind deflector goes, is there no more need for the wind deflector? In other words, will the light bar cover act as a wind deflector as well?
- Will these clamps fit the Black Rhino Pioneer rack with the Wolf Pack boxes?
- (RRAC131) Is it possible to store 3 wolf-packs with hi-lids on?
- (TBRA016) Will this table slide fit on an older model Front Runner wind cheetah roof rack on my Land Rover Discovery 3?
- (JADA010) Can the brackets be flipped upside down so there is more room?
- (RRAC133) Is this for small antennas only? my antenna won't stay up in the wind.
- Will the Quick Release Tent Mounts (TBMK011) work with Smittybilt over-lander tent tracks?
- (TBRA020) Will this table fit under a slimline rack mounted on a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk? The antenna would prevent installing it from the back, but would it fit under from the side of the vehicle?