The winch plate sits behind the original plastic bumper of the vehicle, so the parking sensors do not pick up on the bracket. If the winch you choose is large then the sensor could detect that.
Articles in this section
- Will the (WPTH001) winch plate fit behind an ARB winch compatible bull bar?
- Will the winch mount (WPTH001) fit a kun 26R hilux and will a Sherpa winch fit in it in either the high or low position?
- (WPLA001) What are the measurements for the winch cradle
- Can the Air crane (REQU031) be inflated using the vehicles exhaust?
- Will this winch plate (WPFR001) fit a 2007 Ford Ranger WildTrak or is there an alternative that would?
- I have a 2008 hilux with a stock bullbar will this winch plate (WPTH001) fit behind that?
- Does the Air Jack (REQU031) come with it’s own compressor?
- Good day Please can you give me the dimension for this plate (WPLA001) want to check if it will fit my car with some modifyingthanks
- (REQU081) Is this dimension 440mm (17.3") L x 240mm (9.5") W x 200mm (7.9") H - for the pair in the bag?
- Will the winch plate (WPFR001) be compatible with a ECB alloy bull bar?