Our Bonnet Mounted Spare Wheel Carrier is not specific for alloy or steel wheels; either could be used with this mount.
Articles in this section
- Will the (WPTH001) winch plate fit behind an ARB winch compatible bull bar?
- Will the winch mount (WPTH001) fit a kun 26R hilux and will a Sherpa winch fit in it in either the high or low position?
- (WPLA001) What are the measurements for the winch cradle
- Can the Air crane (REQU031) be inflated using the vehicles exhaust?
- Will this winch plate (WPFR001) fit a 2007 Ford Ranger WildTrak or is there an alternative that would?
- I have a 2008 hilux with a stock bullbar will this winch plate (WPTH001) fit behind that?
- Does the Air Jack (REQU031) come with it’s own compressor?
- Good day Please can you give me the dimension for this plate (WPLA001) want to check if it will fit my car with some modifyingthanks
- (REQU081) Is this dimension 440mm (17.3") L x 240mm (9.5") W x 200mm (7.9") H - for the pair in the bag?
- Will the winch plate (WPFR001) be compatible with a ECB alloy bull bar?