For the most part it is easy to remove. Some of the mounting hardware will need to be removed and most of the tray can come out in one piece. Unless you have a really large item to put back there the added flexibility of the tray will make packing for trips much more economical.
Articles in this section
- What is the weight limitation for the JEEP WRANGLER JKU 4-DOOR CARGO STORAGE INTERIOR RACK (shelf) Product Code: VACC021?
- Does this fit a Toyota FJ Cruiser?
- Will these drawers fit a short or long bed Toyota Tacoma?
- (SSCA049) Will this fit the Frontrunner drawer system for Toyota 4Runners?
- Can you please confirm the internal clear dimensions of each drawer(SSLD004) to get an idea of what sort of containers will fit within?Thanks
- Do they fit 2017 Ranger Supecab that has 2 of these storage wells.
- (VACC021)Does the front runner roof rack gas bottle mount onto this shelf? It looks like the bottle mount (GBHO012) will go under the rack and not on top.
- (SSAM005) Will this fit a Waeco CFX 95DZW ? What is the largest Waeco that will fit on the drawer slide?
- After I have fitted SAFE009 how much 'higher up will the console box be?
- (SSBS007) Will this fit the Toyota Hilux Revo D/C? Can I fit a small Fridge slide on to it?