If you are mounting the tray directly to the floor, the Cargo Slide/Fridge Slide / 40L to 52L (FSLI005) will require drilling to mount .
Articles in this section
- Will 2 small wolf or pelican boxes fit in this side?
- (FSLI002) How much will the fridge slide increase the the height of the fridge
- (FRID072) Will the CFX75W Fridge and Freezer fit in the Jeep JKU in the left side rear cargo area from front to back without the lid hitting the back seat, or the tailgate,
- What gauge steel are your products like the drawer systems, slides,etc made of?
- ( FSLI001) Which fridge slide does the Waeco cfx 50 fit in?
- (FRID001) Can you get the plastic hinge locks for engels?
- Whats is the gas and oil for engle frezer
- Does the Fridge slide (FSLI006) lock in and out ?
- (FSLI005) Will this slide fit with the Dometic CFX 65DZ?
- When installing a fridge slide (FSLI005) on a Front Runner drawer system. Should it be mounted to the wooden deck?