The spare wheel carrier arm on the Defender opens up with the door. The bracket that holds the arm is fitted to the rear door and works with a piston to allow for easy operation.
Articles in this section
- (SSTF002) Does a 60l Engel or National Luna fit with a slider on top of the drawers?
- (SSLD002) Will the Land Rover Defender TDi/TD5 / Suzuki Jimny Drawer Kit work in older models (ie 1985 w/ V8)?
- Is (RBLD002) made by stainless steel or black steel ?
- (SSTH003) What accessories can be fit on the sides and at the back of the drawers?
- (SSTL004) If I drop the second row of seats, do you have a set of drawers that can occupy the entire back area?
- Can the wheel carrier (RBLD001) be installed with your rear mount hi lift jack bracket (JALD001)? They both appear to use some of the same holes in the rear cross member.
- I have a kitchen mounted on the inside of my door. Can you lock the carrier (RBLD001) open at 90 degrees from closed so it doesn't swing shut if the car is not on level ground.
- Can the drawers (SSTL002) be removed from the frame after installation?
- Hi, I want to fit two spare wheels the back of my 130, do you have a left and right option like the kit RBLD002
- (SSST003) Can this be installed in a 2-door JK with the rear seat removed