Most of our accessories still work with our expedition rails. If you roll with a Roof Top tent, the expedition rails would have to be removed from the side just where the tent opens. Good news is - our Expedition Rails were designed to be easily removed in sections. All Expedition Rail kits sell with extra drop downs to keep the rails looking smart and finished - even with a roof top tent.
Articles in this section
- (KRXJ001) Do you sell expedition rail pieces separately? If one wanted to make the full perimeter rail into front/rear rails instead.
- The 2.4" height spec on (KRXSO11). Is this the installed height? I would like to determine my garage ceiling clearance and need to know how much these rails will raise the height of my Front-runner Slimline ii roof rack?
- What is the height of the expedition rail (KRXD001) above the roofrack tray?
- What is the total height above the roof of the Slimline II rack with expedition rails (KRXD002) on a 2016 Land Rover Discovery 4? Can I leave more space between cross bars especially over the sunroof?
- (KRXD001) Will the frontrunner roof top tent (TENT031) still fit with this on the 3/4 slimline II for my 4Runner?
- (KRXD002) With the expedition kit installed, can you still mount a roof top tent?
- (KRXD002) Will this fit my 3rd generation pajero?
- Will this kit (KRXD002) fit my Jeep Wrangler rack ?
- (KRXA001) Can this be installed inverted? Instead of on top of the rails, I would like to use these rails upside down on the bottom to offer more security on the Pick-Up Bed Rack application. Basically so smaller items can't be stolen.
- (KRXM002) I see that the product height is a little over 4", but how much height, when installed, do the rails add to the total height of the rack?