The awning can free stand so it's the user's preference how close the awning can be to the vehicle. When the awning is set up correctly the poles will not rub against the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Do you make a Roof Rack for Subaru Foresters? I know my OEM roof rack will take the weight of this product. I have a 2019 Forester Touring.
- Do you have places in The Cape where I can buy the roof top tent and have it fitted for a Toyota Prado? What’s does it look like packed up any picture?
- With the options of foldable solar panels out there, will the awning ever be a foldable solar panel that can hook to a generator?
- (TENT031) Is this a 3 or 4 season tent?
- Is there any issue mounting this (TENT031) on a Jeep JK, with the Slimline II, in a way that it folds out over the rear of the vehicle?
- Does my 2.5m Awning (TENT036) need to be waterproofed?
- (TENT022) What is the max height from the ground to tent bottom before needing the extension? I have a stock Land Rover Discovery 3 and I am putting the front runner tent on the front runner rack.
- Is your tent(TENT031) comparable or better in quality than the Tepui Ayer or Smitthbilt Overlander? Does the installation kit come with the tent? Thanks
- Can the Easy Out Awning 2M (TENT043) and Walls (TENT049) be fitted to a Mahindra Scorpio S10 SUV? is there mounting hardware included with the 2M awning to do so?
- Are there screened openings on the ceiling of the rooftop tent (TENT031)?