The pump is working at an average of 100l/h. It also works while the car is driving. You need to stop the pump manually. It doesn´t check the fuel level automatically. We dont recommend to let the pump work without fuel in the tank. It´s not critical if only for a few moments, but not suited for a longer period of time.
Articles in this section
- Hi Guys, Do the cans still fit your double jerry can holder with the protectors kit on
- What is the difference to the Man-a-fre tank? And why doesn't it fit American spec vehicles?
- Is the auxiliary tank (FTMP004G) compatible with the 7 seater Pajero Sport Exceed?
- Do your Jerry cans fit into your double Jerry can holder with the foam applied (JCFU003)
- can the printed label information be removed off this JCFU010? is it just a sticker?
- Where are these Jerry cans (JCFU009) made?
- Will this Protector kit (JCFU003) work for the Plastic Water Jerry Can too?
- Hi, Have you ever seen 2 of these Jerry can holders (JCBR001) mounted on one side of a 90? I have a locker on one side and want to mount 2 cans on the other.
- Does the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Auxiliary 62l Fuel Tank tank have a pump that moves the fuel from the aux tank to the main tank?
- Will the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Auxiliary 62l Fuel Tank fit a LC 100 4.7L 2006?