Yes, our slides are made out of powder coated 3CR12 Stainless Steel.
Articles in this section
- Last weekend our friend's Jeep was stolen with tent installed. Jeep was recovered but they got away with the tent :( We are now paranoid and looking to secure our tent more. Are these a more secure option to the regular tent mount kit in your opinion?
- What is the warranty on this particular light bar?
- If you mount this under the rack where the wind deflector goes, is there no more need for the wind deflector? In other words, will the light bar cover act as a wind deflector as well?
- Will these clamps fit the Black Rhino Pioneer rack with the Wolf Pack boxes?
- (TBRA016) Will this table slide fit on an older model Front Runner wind cheetah roof rack on my Land Rover Discovery 3?
- Can these brackets(RRAC074) be mounted upside down? The height of these brackets combined with the height of the Batwing awning would be too tall to fit my Jeep into my garage. With them flipped over it would fit.
- My axe doesn't have a hole in the bottom of that, so if I want to use this Axe Bracket, should I make a hole my axe?
- When using the Ratcheting Spade/Shovel Mount how do I secure my shovel?
- What is the Cargo Roller coated with?
- Will the Double Jerry Can Holder work with Scepter Military Water and Fuel Cans?